Welcome to the 15th international Electricity Exhibition of Iran which focus exclusively on the Electrical industry to be held from 8-11 November 2015 in Tehran International Ground Fair. The objective of this exposition is to act as a comprehensive resource for the industry, its members, prospective business visitors and customers by providing in-depth information about the industry and the latest trends influencing its progress. Being attended by prominent electrical companies, equipment manufacturers and vendors, the expo offers participants the opportunity to network, learn about new technologies and techniques, exchange ideas and discuss about industry trends. All participants can benefit from great exposure to enhance their revenue channels and increase profits as this exhibition provides fabulous opportunity to reach out the maximum electrical professionals of Iran and world.
1. Companies can share knowledge, build vendor relationships and work with prominent Electrical companies to enhance their market spread.
2. Great exposure in terms of potential customers and business generation.
3. An ideal platform for business collaborations, deals, Product launches, brand building and more.
4. Extensive information about advanced Products / reputed
5. Updated source to the Electrical industry offering everything and anything you need to know about it.
6. A number of stalls for companies to exhibit their latest equipment and demonstrate their efficiencies and capabilities.
7. A mega show that acts as a virtual encyclopedia for the entire industry.
8. A bright opportunity for technology suppliers and seekers.
Address: Unit 2 No.15, East 3rd Golbarg alley, Fakhar Moghaddam st., Dadman Blvd., Shahrak e Gharb.1468936311-Tehran/IRAN.
Contact Person Mr. Ali Tolouei
Cell Phone:(0098)912 107 42 50
E- Mail: email@example.com
Endereço: Unidade 2 No.15, East 3 Golbarg beco, Fakhar Moghaddam st, Dadman Blvd., Shahrak e Gharb.1468936311 ,Teerã / Irã.
Pessoa de Contato: Mr. Ali Tolouei
Tel. :( 0098-21) -42917000
Fax: (0098-21) -42917100
Telefone celular: (0098) 912 107 42 50
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org